Thursday, November 20, 2014

Rosegirls October Sampler


5 pound sampler in the house! Here is a key: *= O.K. scent but probably not my thing, **= good scent and if more fell in my lap I would melt it, ***= great and a repurchase for sure.


L to R:
Grapefruit Cotton Candy Frosting *** (I am in love, my first sniff of RG grapefruit and it is spectacular)
Cherry Berry Punch Lemonade **
Strawberry Raspberry Guava Blonde Moment **
Koop Troopa Assault **
Watermelon Lemonade *
Alice in Wonderland **


L to R:
Over the Moon **
Apple Colada *
Pear Pleasure * (not digging the pear)
Pomegranate Watermelon Smoothie **
Kaelyn's Berry Patch *** (excellent berry blend)
Strawberry Lime Fluff **
Nilla Strawberry Noel **


L to R:
Strawberry Jam, Cream Cheese Frosting and Waffle Cone **
Cereal Killer Crunchberries **
Snow White's Honeycrisp Apple *
Posh Pristine Peach *** (really loving this beautiful peach scent)
Sweet Lemon Confection, Pink Sugar and Gilligan's Brew ***
Sweet Lavender Marshmallow ***
Watermelon Peppermint Smoothie **
Frosted Summer Breeze * (I prefer Singing in the Rain to this)
Earth Angel ***

L to R:
Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting *
Blackberry Mocha Cookies ***
Pecan Waffle Fluff Puffs ***
Bananas Foster, Ooey Gooey Caramel and Waffle Cone *** (RG is making a spiced banana lover out of me)
Circus Concession ***
Celtic Moonspice Coffee * (RG coffee is not my favorite, it has a semi bitter bite to it)
Monkey Business Fluff Puffs ***
Windmill Cookies **



L to R:
Sweet Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting ***
Cinnamon Glazed Oranges ***
Christmas Past and Vanilla Bean Noel **
Cider Lane, Sweet Pumpkin Pie and Marshmallow Smoothie ***
Coming In From The Snow *** (YAY!)
Cinnamon Pine Cones *** (cinnamon times ten)
Cranberry Orange Smoothie **
Candy Corn, Marshmallow Smoothie and Butterbrickle ***
Gingerbread Man **


I would say I am very happy with this sampler. It helps that I have a pretty wide range of scent likes. I am especially happy to be able to smell RG grapefruit for the first time and their banana's foster. Are you a fan of samplers? Is there a Rosegirls scent you have been itching to smell?

5 comments:

  1. There are quite a few 3 star chunks in there! I'm so happy to see your sampler is a hit! It looks like a ton of wax which makes me even happier that I ordered the large one too.

    I am a fan of samplers! I'm not too picky about scents and the ones I don't like aren't too popular anyway so they don't usually make it into most samplers.

    Can't wait to hear how you like these melted <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of great scents in here :-) I am excited to see what will make it in yours too. I also think it helps that RG pretty much has excellent scents. I hope you have a great weekend Sunnee!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful sampler!! I'm glad you found so many that you liked =) RG's Grapefruit is wonderful, and with cotton candy frosting it's simply divine! Looks like you got several great holiday scents as well, glad to see that Cinnamon Pine Cones has returned! It was always a favorite of mine too =) In spite of myself, I ordered a small sampler and can't wait to see what I get in mine. Enjoy all your new chunks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I got my first RG cinnamon pinecones from you and have been lovingly hoarding it. Now I will use it up! I wish they would bring Cranberry Lodge back. THAT is one cranberry I know I enjoy. I hope your sampler has yummy goodness in it. I am ordering a loaf in grapefruit cotton candy frosting one day. What a gem!

      Delete
    2. Cinnamon Pinecones?! That sounds right up my alley... I can't wait for RG's to reopen!!

      Delete