Friday, November 21, 2014

Lush Life: Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb


This gal is great. She smells like Lush Twilight (one of my favorite sweet lavender scents) and she creates fizzy rainbows of fun.


The disks of color really do float about your body like islands of bright hues. The scent is strong and relaxing. The water has moisturizing ingredients that leave a comforting slickness on the skin. 

On a side note, I was generously lent a book at school. The Selection. I have been eyeballing this one for a while and I am stoked to dive in to this fluffy YA novel. Bath & Body Works small Villa Bergamot candles set the tone along with the rosey waters, for reading pleasure. I hope Santa brings some more Lush this year. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE twilight. I wish it wasn't discontinued in perfume. It's also my favorite bath bomb but since the one you reviewed today is close, I'll have to search for it :)

    **it's so pretty but I automatically think of the pink "film" we have to clean from the tub after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a die hard Twilight fan too (NOT the book). I am 99% sure this is the exact scent.

      I should have mentioned that! No pink dye left behind for me, a tiny bit of "dirty" ring from the moisturizers but it wiped off easily when the water was running out. My tub us plastic so not sure about other finishes but no pink mess. <3

      Delete
    2. Good to know! ..off to Lush ��

      Delete